Tuesday, July 08, 2008

No More Bruises with Stop Bruise

I found a cool new product called No Bruise: http://www.stopbruises.com/

The idea is, if you just bashed a part of your body (whacked your elbow on the door,
banged your shin on the coffee table, stubbed your toe, etc), and you're sure
it's gonna bruise, you can prevent it by wiping this product on the damaged area
as soon as possible. If you get to it fast enough, you won't get a bruise,
and it won't hurt nearly as much as it would otherwise.

Sounds crazy - but it really worked for me.

This thing comes as a box containing a bunch of little medicated pads in thin foil envelopes. Sort of like those towelette packets at the fried-chicken place, only sturdier;
and they smell way different.

It's some kind of all-natural remedy. The box says it can "reduce and prevent potential
swelling and discoloration of the skin." I found this to be true; I whacked my wrist
on a door knob really hard a couple days ago, and automatically grabbed it with
my other hand. I could feel a bump forming. As a software developer,
my hands are fairly important to me for typing.

Then I remembered I had just gotten a box of this No Bruise stuff about
2 weeks before, on a friend's recommendation.

I immediately ran and got the box from the cabinet, opened 1 envelope and
wiped the pad on the damaged area. It actually felt better right away, but I wanted
to see what would happen later. I'm sure I hit it hard enough to cause a bruise.

Sure enough, the next day it was still a little bump; no new swelling, and no
discoloration whatsoever! It still hurt a little when I touched it, but not nearly
as much as it did the day before. I could fully use my hand when typing that day.

Anyway, try it for yourself and see. The thing is, you gotta have
some of this on hand right when you hurt yourself for it to work.
If the bruise has already formed, it's too late.


I haven't seen this product in any stores yet; if they're smart, they'll sell it
at grocery stores, sporting good stores, and Walmart.

I think No Bruise is going to be popular; anything that can stop bruises completely
should be made available to everyone - sports enthusiasts, especially.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments: