Monday, April 16, 2007

My business has changed as of late last year. It's now Fastech Web Solutions, a web site design and development company here in the east valley of Phoenix Arizona (Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Ahwatukee).

I design and build custom web sites for small to medium sized companies. Anybody needing a web site or not entirely happy with their current web site, can use my help.

I also create advertisement campaigns around existing web sites, to attract more customers from the Internet to their business. Even if you're a service organization and not selling things directly on the Internet, this can help you. Because your potential customers are on the Internet, doing searches for service providers near them. They will find your ad, and a certain percentage of them will click on it and discover you, be impressed with what they find, and call or email you to engage your services, if I set things up properly.

I can also build internal database applications within a larger company, such as an inventory tracking system, or multi-user information logging system. You won't see these kinds of apps on my Samples web page (http://www.fastechWS.com/samples/) because you don't have access to them - they're only available internally to the companies I build them for.

I am good at creating administrative areas for key employees to control the content of the web site I build for them. If you have pictures or information that regularly changes, like news & events, products, etc., you'll want to manage that stuff yourself without going thru me all the time to make changes. For a little extra work up-front, I can build a very easy-to-use interface, password protected (with SSL security) for you, or whomever you nominate, to control the content on your web site.

I love building web sites. Give me a call if you want a free estimate - I just need to ask a few questions about what your needs are - I find that every project is different. If nothing else, you'll learn about the capabilities your future web site could have, and a guesstimate of what it will cost to build.

You don't have to live in Arizona, either - thanks to the global connectedness of the Internet, I can build web sites for anyone in the world. My only limitation today is that I can only speak English.

Paul Balyoz
Fastech Web Solutions
480-895-6688
(Outside Arizona 1-866-464-6688)
paul@fastechWS.com

No comments: